Our Women’s Health Physiotherapists are specially qualified and trained to assist you with your women’s health-related concerns by utilising various treatment modalities. As part of your treatment process, each patient will receive:
- Assessment of symptoms and condition
- Appropriate treatment
What do we treat?
- Pregnancy related pelvic girdle pain, pubic symphysis pain, and Sacroiliac joint pain
- Breastfeeding related conditions such as blocked ducts or mastitis
- Pre- and Postnatal care and advice
- Postnatal rectus diastasis management (abdominal muscle separation)
- Bladder and Bowel Incontinence/Leakage
- Vaginal and uterine prolapse
- General pelvic floor strengthening
- Management of perineal trauma related to childbirth
- Exercise prescription in the perinatal period
- Exercise recommendation for higher risk pregnancies such as gestational diabetes patients
- Pre and post gynaecological surgery care and advice
What Sorts of Treatments Do We Use?
Your physiotherapist will work in consultation with you to select an appropriate treatment method, taking into account your symptoms, lifestyle, activity level, general health, and treatment needs. These include, but are not limited to:
- Education and Advice
- Exercise Programs
- Joint Mobilisation
- Ultrasound Therapy
- Assistance via aids and products
- Clinical Pilates
- Referral to Specialists as Appropriate
- Hands-on Therapy
Women’s Health Physiotherapists:
B. H. Sci.
Chloe completed her Bachelor of Health Science Physiotherapy degree in Auckland New Zealand. Chloe has gained experience working in a private practice in New Zealand and has special interests in low back and shoulder pain. Being a keen sports person Chloe is also very interested in working with sports teams and athletes to ensure they get back to their full sporting capacity. Chloe’s treatment centres on not only relieving symptoms but preventing future injury through treating underlying conditions and postural issues.
Chloe has a special interest in women’s health physiotherapy and has undergone further professional training in this area.
Chloe has a young daughter, and enjoys movies, food, and spending time with her family.