How to get to Bluff Road Physiotherapy from Waterways
The total drive is 14.3 kilometres and ought to take 18 minutes without traffic.
- Head northwest on Waterside Dr toward Princetown Dr.
- Turn right onto Burdekin Blvd.
- Turn left onto Governor Rd (State Route 12).
- At the roundabout, turn right onto Boundary Rd.
- Turn left onto White St.
- Turn right onto Nepean Hwy (State Route 3).
- Turn left onto Bay Rd.
- Turn right onto Bluff Rd (State Route 19).
- Bluff Road Physiotherapy will be on the right and parking is available on the street.
By public transport
- At the Waterways Bvd/Springvale Rd Bus Stop, take bus 902 Towards Chelsea.
- Travel for about 7 minutes, getting off at Edithvale Station.
- Enter Edithvale Station, and take the train towards the city (Platform 1).
- Travel for about 12 minutes, getting off at Cheltenham.
- Exit Cheltenham Station on Park Rd, and take bus 822 towards Sandringham.
- Travel for about 9 minutes, getting off at Bluff Rd/Bay Rd.
- Walk about 100m in a northerly direction up Bluff Rd, where you will arrive at Bluff Road Physio (on the right-hand side of the road).