How to get to Kangaroo Road Physiotherapy from St Kilda
The total drive is 11.4 kilometres and ought to take 16 minutes without traffic.
- Head north-east on Albert St towards Carlisle St.
- Turn right onto Carlisle St.
- Turn right onto Brighton Rd/Nepean Hwy (State Route 3).
- Turn left towards North Rd (State Route 18).
- Turn left onto North Rd (State Route 18).
- Turn left onto Murrumbeena Rd.
- Turn right onto Kangaroo Rd.
- Kangaroo Road Physiotherapy will be on the right and parking is available on the street.
By public transport
- Head to tram stop number 31, Barkly St/St Kilda Rd.
- Take tram 3/3a towards East Malvern.
- Travel for about 23 minutes, getting off at stop number 57, Caulfield Railway Station.
- Enter Caulfield Railway Station, and take the train towards Dandenong (Platform 4).
- Travel for about 6 minutes, getting off at Hughesdale Station.
- Turn left after departing the station along Poath Road.
- Walk down Poath Road for 390m (about 6 minutes).
- Turn right at Kangaroo Road, and continue for 230m (about 4 minutes).
- You are now at Kangaroo Road Physio, located on the corner of Kangaroo Road and Pelling Road.