How to get to Bluff Road Physiotherapy from Patterson Lakes
The total drive is 20.2 kilometres and ought to take 22 minutes without traffic.
- Head northeast on Thompson Rd (State Route 6).
- At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit and stay on Thompson Rd (State Route 6).
- Take the ramp to Melbourne (State Route 11).
- Merge onto Mornington Peninsula Fwy (M11).
- Turn left onto Springvale Rd/State Route 40 (signs for Route 40/Edithvale/Mordialloc/Springvale Road/Wells Road/City/State Route 23).
- Turn right onto Wells Rd.
- Continue onto Boundary Rd.
- At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit and stay on Boundary Rd.
- Turn left onto White St.
- Turn right onto Nepean Hwy (State Route 3).
- Turn left onto Bay Rd.
- Turn right onto Bluff Rd (State Route 19).
- Bluff Road Physiotherapy will be on the right and parking is available on the street.
By public transport
- At the Patterson Lakes Retirement Village/McLeod Rd bus stop, get on bus 708 towards Carrum.
- Travel for about 6 minutes, getting off at Carrum Railway Station.
- At Carrum Station, get on the train towards Southern Cross on Platform 1.
- Travel about 23 minutes, getting off at Moorabbin Railway Station.
- Exit the station and walk towards the Nepean Hwy bus stop.
- Take bus 825 towards Southland.
- Travel for approximately 8 minutes, getting off at Sandringham College Highett/Bluff Road.
- Walk in a southerly direction down Bluff Rd for about 260 meters (4 minutes) where you will reach Bluff Road Physio.