How to get to Kangaroo Road Physiotherapy from Noble Park North
The total drive is 15.7 kilometres and ought to take 16 minutes without traffic.
- Head east on Justin Dr towards Jacksons Rd.
- Turn left onto Jacksons Rd.
- Slight left to merge onto M1 towards Chadstone.
- Merge onto M1.
- Take the Warrigal Road (State Route 15) exit.
- Keep left at the fork, follow signs for Warrigal Rd/Oakleigh/Chadstone (Route 15).
- Turn left onto Warrigal Rd (State Route 15).
- Turn right onto National Route Alt 1.
- Slight left onto Dandenong Rd.
- Turn left onto Neerim Rd.
- Turn right to stay on Neerim Rd.
- Turn left onto Poath Rd.
- At the roundabout, turn right onto Kangaroo Rd.
- Kangaroo Road Physiotherapy will be on the left and parking is available on the street.
By public transport
- At the Lower Terrace Cres/Jacksons Rd Bus Stop, take bus 814 towards Springvale South.
- Travel for about 22 minutes, getting off at Springvale Station.
- Enter Springvale Station, and take the train towards the city (Platform 1).
- Travel for about 12 minutes, getting off at Hughesdale Station.
- Turn left after departing the station along Poath Road.
- Walk down Poath Road for 390m (about 6 minutes).
- Turn right at Kangaroo Road, and continue for 230m (about 4 minutes).
- You are now at Kangaroo Road Physio, located on the corner of Kangaroo Road and Pelling Road.