How to get to Kangaroo Road Physiotherapy from Mulgrave
The total drive is 9.7 kilometres and ought to take 13 minutes without traffic.
- Head south on Springvale Rd towards Glenvale Cres.
- Turn right onto Springvale Rd (State Route 40).
- Turn left onto Wellington Rd (State Route 18) (signs for Route 18/Oakleigh).
- Turn right onto Poath Rd.
- At the roundabout, turn left onto Kangaroo Rd.
- Kangaroo Road Physiotherapy will be on the left and parking is available on the street.
By public transport
- At the Springvale Rd/Wellington Rd bus stop, take bus 900 towards Caulfield.
- Travel 5 stops, getting off at the Huntingdale Station/Oakleigh Rd bus stop (about 12 minutes).
- Enter the Huntingdale Railway Station, and take the train towards Flinders Street on Platform 1.
- Travel 2 stops, getting off at Hughesdale Railway Station (about 4 minutes).
- Turn left after departing the station along Poath Road.
- Walk down Poath Road for 390m (about 6 minutes).
- Turn right at Kangaroo Road, and continue for 230m (about 4 minutes).
- You are now at Kangaroo Road Physio, located on the corner of Kangaroo Road and Pelling Road.