How to get to Kangaroo Road Physiotherapy from Malvern East
The total drive is 4.7 kilometres and ought to take 7 minutes without traffic.
- Head east on Dandenong Rd.Slight right onto National Route Alt 1.Turn right onto Murrumbeena Rd (State Route 22).Turn left onto Kangaroo Rd.
- Kangaroo Road Physiotherapy will be on the right and parking is available on the street.
By public transport
- At Malvern Station, take the train on platform 2 towards Frankston.
- Travel 1 stop, getting off at Caulfield Station (about 3 minutes).
- Head to platform 4, and get on the train towards Cranbourne.
- Travel 3 stations, getting off at Hughesdale (about 6 minutes).
- Turn left after departing the station along Poath Road.
- Walk down Poath Road for 390m (about 6 minutes).
- Turn right at Kangaroo Road, and continue for 230m (about 4 minutes).
- You are now at Kangaroo Road Physio, located on the corner of Kangaroo Road and Pelling Road.