How to get to Bluff Road Physiotherapy from Lynbrook
The total drive is 26.7 kilometres and ought to take 33 minutes without traffic.
- Head southwest on Glenshee Dr toward Sun Valley Blvd.
- Turn left onto Sun Valley Blvd.
- At the roundabout, turn right onto Lynbrook Blvd.
- Turn right onto S Gippsland Hwy (M420).
- Turn left onto Dandenong Bypass/Dingley Arterial (State Route 49).
- Turn right onto Perry Rd.
- Turn left onto Cheltenham Rd (State Route 10).
- Turn right onto Nepean Hwy/State Route 10/State Route 3.
- Turn left onto Bay Rd.
- Turn right onto Bluff Rd (State Route 19).
- Bluff Road Physiotherapy will be on the right and parking is available on the street.
By public transport
- At Lynbrook Station, get on the train towards Flinders St on Platform 1.
- Travel for about 36 minutes, getting off at Caulfield Station, Platform 3.
- Make your way to Platform 2, and get on the train towards Frankston.
- Travel for about 13 minutes, getting off at Moorabbin Station.
- Exit the station and walk towards the Nepean Hwy bus stop.
- Take bus 825 towards Southland.
- Travel for approximately 8 minutes, getting off at Sandringham College Highett/Bluff Road.
- Walk in a southerly direction down Bluff Rd for about 260 meters (4 minutes) where you will reach Bluff Road Physio.