How to get to Bluff Road Physiotherapy from Hampton
The total drive is 3.3 kilometres and ought to take 6 minutes without traffic.
- Head south on Hampton St toward Railway Walk N.
- Turn left onto Linacre Rd.
- At the roundabout, turn right onto Sargood St.
- Turn left onto Highett Rd.
- Turn right onto Bluff Rd (State Route 19).
- Bluff Road Physiotherapy will be on the rigth and parking is available on the street.
By public transport
- At Hampton Station, get on the train towards Sandringham on Platform 2.
- Travel 1 stop, getting off at Sandringham Station.
- At the exit of the train station, take buss 822 towards Chadstone.
- Travel for approximately 4 minutes, getting off at Bay Rd/Bluff Rd.
- Walk in a northerly direction up Bluff Road, for about 100 meters (1 minute).
- On the right hand side of the road, you will arrive at Bluff Road Physio.