How to get to Kangaroo Road Physiotherapy from Glen Waverley
The total drive is 11.9 kilometres and ought to take 17 minutes without traffic.
- Head west on O’Sullivan Rd towards Kingsway.
- Turn left onto Kingsway.
- Turn right onto Coleman Parade.
- Turn left onto Blackburn Rd (State Route 13).
- Turn right to merge onto M1 towards City.
- Take the Warrigal Road exit (State Route 15).
- Keep left at the fork, follow signs for Warrigal Rd/Oakleigh/Chadstone (Route 15).
- Turn left onto Warrigal Rd (State Route 15).
- Turn right onto National Route Alt 1.
- Slight left onto Dandenong Rd.
- Turn left onto Neerim Rd.
- Turn right to stay on Neerim Rd.
- Turn left onto Poath Rd.
- At the roundabout, turn right onto Kangaroo Rd.
- Kangaroo Road Physiotherapy will be on the left and parking is available on the street.
By public transport
- Take the train on platform 2 towards Parliament.
- Travel 3 stations getting off at Jordanville Railway Station (about 7 minutes).
- Walk for about 5 minutes to the Jordanville Railway Station/Huntingdale Rd bus stop.
- Get on bus 767 towards Southland Shopping Centre.
- Travel 14 stops, Getting off at Kangaroo Rd/Poath Rd (about 21 minutes).
- Cross Poath Road, and walk in a westerly direction down Kangaroo Rd for approximately 270 meters, where you will arrive at Kangaroo Road Physio located on the corner of Kangaroo Road and Pelling Road.