How to get to Kangaroo Road Physiotherapy from Dandenong
The total drive is 17.5 kilometres and ought to take 22 minutes without traffic.
- Head south-east on Langhorne St towards Walker St.
- Turn right at the 1st cross street onto Walker St.
- Turn right onto National Route Alt 1.
- Slight left towards North Rd (State Route 18).
- Slight left onto North Rd (State Route 18).
- Turn right onto Poath Rd.
- At the roundabout, turn left onto Kangaroo Rd.
- Kangaroo Road Physiotherapy will be on the left and parking is available on the street.
By public transport
- At Dandenong Station, take the train on Platform 2 (towards either Parliament or Flinders Street).
- Travel 9 stations, getting off at Hughesdale Station (about 22 minutes).
- Turn left after departing the station along Poath Road.
- Walk down Poath Road for 390m (about 6 minutes).
- Turn right at Kangaroo Road, and continue for 230m (about 4 minutes).
- You are now at Kangaroo Road Physio, located on the corner of Kangaroo Road and Pelling Road.