How to get to Kangaroo Road Physiotherapy from Dandenong North
The total drive is 15.8 kilometres and ought to take 21 minutes without traffic.
- Head north-west on Menzies Ave towards Curtin Cres.
- Turn left onto Gladstone Rd.
- Turn right onto Oakwood Ave.
- Turn left onto Elonera Rd.
- Turn right onto National Route Alt 1.
- Slight left towards North Rd (State Route 18).
- Slight left onto North Rd (State Route 18).
- Turn right onto Poath Rd.
- At the roundabout, turn left onto Kangaroo Rd.
- Kangaroo Road Physiotherapy will be on the left and parking is available on the street.
By public transport
- At the Exner Dr/Brady Rd bus stop, take bus 802 towards Chadstone Shopping Centre.
- Travel for about 37 minutes, getting off at Oakleigh Railway Station.
- Change buses here, getting on bus 701 towards Bentleigh.
- Travel for about 2 minutes, getting off at Kangaroo Rd/Hotham St stop.
- Continue along Hotham St for about 30m.
- Turn left down Kangaroo Rd, and continue along for about 540m (about 8 minutes).
- On your left, you will have arrived at Kangaroo Road Physio.