How to get to Kangaroo Road Physiotherapy from Clayton
The total drive is 5.9 kilometres and ought to take 10 minutes without traffic.
- Head north-west on Haughton Rd, which becomes Valley St after veering left.
- Turn right onto Coora Rd, which becomes Haughton Rd after veering left.
- At the roundabouts, continue straight to stay on Haughton Rd.
- After Warrigal Rd, it becomes Carlisle Cres.
- Turn right onto Kangaroo Rd.
- Kangaroo Road Physiotherapy will be on the left and parking is available on the street.
By public transport
- Take the train heading toward Flinders Street or Parliament (platform 1).
- Travel 3 stations, getting off at Hughesdale Station (about 7 minutes).
- Turn left after departing the station along Poath Road.
- Walk down Poath Road for 390m (about 6 minutes).
- Turn right at Kangaroo Road, and continue for 230m (about 4 minutes).
- You are now at Kangaroo Road Physio, located on the corner of Kangaroo Road and Pelling Road.