How to get to Kangaroo Road Physiotherapy from Clarinda
The total drive is 7.1 kilometres and ought to take 10 minutes without traffic.
- Head west on Bourke Rd, which becomes Old Dandenong Rd as it veers right.
- Turn right onto Warrigal Rd.
- Turn left onto North Rd.
- Turn right onto Poath Rd.
- At the roundabout, turn left onto Kangaroo Rd.
- Kangaroo Road Physiotherapy will be on the left and parking is available on the street.
By public transport
- At Clarinda Shopping Centre, Take the bus from the Bourke Street stop, getting on bus 824 towards Keysborough.
- Travel 11 stops, getting off at Clayton Railway Station (about 10 minutes).
- At Clayton Railway Station, get on the train heading toward Flinders Street or Parliament (platform 1).
- Travel 3 stations, getting off at Hughesdale Station (about 7 minutes).
- Turn left after departing the station along Poath Road.
- Walk down Poath Road for 390m (about 6 minutes).
- Turn right at Kangaroo Road, and continue for 230m (about 4 minutes).
- You are now at Kangaroo Road Physio, located on the corner of Kangaroo Road and Pelling Road.