How to get to North Road Physiotherapy from Clarinda
The drive to North Road Physiotherapy is a bit over 5 kilometres and ought to take 8 minutes without traffic.
- Head westward along Bourke Road.
- Turn right onto Clarinda Road.
- Keep going straight ahead, after the roundabout continue a while onto Huntingdale Road.
- Keep driving straight ahead and when you hit the next roundabout, take the first exit onto Clarendon
- Turn left onto North Road and drive for 1.4 kilometres. Just before Warrigal Road, the clinic is in the strip of shops on the right-hand side.
By public transport
- At Clarinda bus stop, take the 824 bus towards Moorabbin.
- Get off at the 7th stop called Tecoma Court. This should take a bit over 5 minutes.
- Walk straight ahead onto Old Dandenong Road, turn left onto Warrigal Road until the bus stop Old Dandenong Road.
- Get into the bus 903 in the direction of Altona.
- After 8 stops and about 10 minutes, get off at North Road bus stop.
- From the bus stop, walk back and turn left onto North Road. The clinic is in the strip of shops just on the left.