How to get to Kangaroo Road Physiotherapy from Camberwell
The total drive is 7.6 kilometres and ought to take 13 minutes without traffic.
- Head south on Glen Iris Rd towards Hazel St.
- Turn right onto High St (State Route 24).
- Immediately turn left onto Albion Rd.
- Turn right onto St Georges Cres.
- Turn left onto Pitt St.
- Turn right onto Winton Rd.
- Turn left onto Malvern Rd, which becomes Waverley Rd.
- Turn right onto Belgrave Rd, which becomes Murrumbeena Rd (State Route 22).
- Turn left onto Kangaroo Rd.
- Kangaroo Road Physiotherapy will be on the right and parking is available on the street.
By public transport
- Take the train towards Flinders Street (platform 1).
- Travel 1 stop, getting off at Richmond (about 8 minutes).
- At Richmond Station, take the train towards Cranbourne/Pakenham (platform 6).
- Travel 5 stations, getting off at Hughesdale Station (about 16 minutes).
- Turn left after departing the station along Poath Road.
- Walk down Poath Road for 390m (about 6 minutes).
- Turn right at Kangaroo Road, and continue for 230m (about 4 minutes).
- You are now at Kangaroo Road Physio, located on the corner of Kangaroo Road and Pelling Road.