How to get to Bluff Road Physiotherapy from Brighton
The total drive is 6.2 kilometres and ought to take 9 minutes without traffic.
- Head east on Bay St toward Male St.
- Turn right onto Nepean Hwy (State Route 3).
- Slight right onto State Route 19/State Route 3.
- Bluff Road Physiotherapy will be on the right and parking is available on the street.
By public transport
- At Middle Brighton Station take the train towards Sandringham on platform 2.
- Travel 3 stops, getting off at Sandringham Station.
- At the exit of the train station, take buss 822 towards Chadstone.
- Travel for approximately 4 minutes, getting off at Bay Rd/Bluff Rd.
- Walk in a northerly direction up Bluff Road, for about 100 meters (1 minute).
- On the right hand side of the road, you will arrive at Bluff Road Physio.