How to get to Kangaroo Road Physiotherapy from Blackburn
The total drive is 16.7 kilometres and ought to take 22 minutes without traffic.
- Head south on Blackburn Rd.
- Turn right to merge onto the M1 towards the City.
- Take the Warrigal Road (State Route 15) exit.
- Keep left at the fork, follow signs for Warrigal Rd/Oakleigh/Chadstone (Route 15).
- Turn left onto Warrigal Rd (State Route 15).
- Turn right onto Dandenong Rd/Princes Hwy.
- Stay in the far left and immediately veer left onto Neerim Rd.
- Turn left onto Poath Rd.
- At the roundabout, turn right onto Kangaroo Rd.
- Kangaroo Road Physiotherapy will be on the left and parking is available on the street.
By public transport
- At Blackburn Station, take the train towards Flinders Street (platform 1).
- Travel 10 stops, getting off at Richmond (about 25 minutes).
- At Richmond Station, take the train towards Cranbourne/Pakenham (platform 6).
- Travel 5 stops, getting off at Hughesdale Station (about 16 minutes).
- Turn left after departing the station along Poath Road.
- Walk down Poath Road for 390m (about 6 minutes).
- Turn right at Kangaroo Road, and continue for 230m (about 4 minutes).
- You are now at Kangaroo Road Physio, located on the corner of Kangaroo Road and Pelling Road.