How to get to Bluff Road Physiotherapy from Black Rock
The total drive is 2.5 kilometres and ought to take 4 minutes without traffic.
- Head north on Bluff Rd (State Route 19) and drive 2.5 km.
- Bluff Road Physiotherapy will be on the right and parking is available on the street.
By public transport
- At the ‘Reserve Rd/Weatherall Rd’ bus stop, take bus 922 towards St Kilda Station.
- Travel 17 stops, getting off at the Arkaringa Cres/Bluff Rd stop (about 13 minutes).
- At this stop you will change buses, getting on bus 825 towards Moorabbin.
- Travel 6 stops, getting off at Bay Rd/Bluff Rd (about 2 minutes).
- Walk in a northerly direction up Bluff Road, for about 220 meters (3 minutes).
- Located on the right hand side of the road is Bluff Road Physio.