How to get to Bluff Road Physiotherapy from Bentleigh
The total drive is 5.3 kilometers and ought to take 8 minutes without traffic.
- Head west on Centre Rd/State Route 16 toward Loranne St.
- Turn left onto Campbell St.
- Turn right onto Brewer Rd.
- Turn left onto Nepean Hwy (State Route 19/State Route 3).
- Slight right onto State Route 19/State Route 3.
- Bluff Road Physiotherapy will be on the right and parking is available on the street.
By public transport
- At Bentleigh Station, take the train towards Frankston on platform 3.
- Travel 2 stations, getting off at Moorabbin Station (about 5 minutes).
- Depart the station, and head to the ‘Moorabbin Railway Station/Nepean Hwy’ bus stop.
- Take bus 825 at Bay 2 towards Southland.
- Travel 10 stops, getting off at Sandringham College Highett/Bluff Rd bus stop (about 8 minutes).
- Walk in a southerly direction down Bluff Rd for about 250 meters (4 minutes) where you will reach Bluff Road Physio.