How to get to Bluff Road Physiotherapy from Beaumaris
The total drive is 5 kilometres and ought to take 7 minutes without traffic.
- Head north on Reserve Rd toward N Concourse.
- Turn left onto Cheltenham Rd.
- Turn right onto Bluff Rd (State Route 19) and drive 1.6 km.
- Bluff Road Physiotherapy will be on the right and parking is available on the street.
By public transport
- At the ‘Beach Rd/Charman Rd’ bus stop, take bus 923 towards St Kilda Station.
- Travel 17 stops, getting off at the Arkaringa Cres/Bluff Rd stop (about 13 minutes).
- At this stop you will just change buses, getting on bus 825 towards Moorabbin.
- Travel 6 stops, getting off at Bay Rd/Bluff Rd (about 2 minutes).
- Walk in a northerly direction up Bluff Road, for about 220 meters (3 minutes).
- On the right hand side of the road, you will arrive at Bluff Road Physio.