How to get to Bluff Road Physiotherapy from Aspendale
The total drive is 12 kilometres and ought to take 16 minutes without traffic.
- Head northwest on Station St toward Lawrence Ave.
- Turn right onto Nepean Hwy (State Route 3).
- Continue onto Main St.
- At the roundabout, turn left onto Main St/Nepean Hwy (State Route 3) and drive 6.3 km.
- Turn left onto Bay Rd.
- Turn right onto Bluff Rd (State Route 19).
- Bluff Road Physiotherapy will be on the right and parking is available on the street.
By public transport
- At Aspendale Station, take the train towards the city on Platform 1.
- Travel 6 stations, getting off at Moorabbin Railway Station (about 15 minutes).
- Depart the station, and head to the ‘Moorabbin Railway Station/Nepean Hwy’ bus stop.
- Take bus 825 at Bay 2 towards Southland.
- Travel 10 stops, getting off at Sandringham College Highett/Bluff Rd bus stop (about 8 minutes).
- Walk in a southerly direction down Bluff Rd for about 250 meters (4 minutes) where you will reach Bluff Road Physio.