How to get to Kangaroo Road Physiotherapy from Ashburton
The total drive is 5.6 kilometres and ought to take 10 minutes without traffic.
- Head south on Munro Ave.
- At the end, turn right onto St Georges Cres.
- Take your immediate left onto Taylor St.
- At the end, turn right onto Winton Rd.
- At the end, turn left onto Malvern Rd.
- Turn right onto Belgrave Rd, which turns into Murrumbeena Rd.
- Turn left onto Kangaroo Rd.
- Kangaroo Road Physiotherapy is on the right and parking is available on the road.
By public transport
- At Ashburton Station, take the train towards Parliament (platform 1).
- Travel 11 stations, getting off at Richmond Station (about 23 minutes).
- At Richmond Station, take the train towards Pakenham/Cranbourne (platform 6).
- Travel 5 stations, getting off at Hughesdale Station (about 16 minutes).
- Turn left after departing the station along Poath Road.
- Walk down Poath Road for 390m (about 6 minutes).
- Turn right at Kangaroo Road, and continue for 230m (about 4 minutes).
- You are now at Kangaroo Road Physio, located on the corner of Kangaroo Road and Pelling Road.